CRICKET BETTING TIPS Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 17th Match
TRADING MATCH CHENNAI SUPER KINGS OPEN RATE BET 50% BET KARO. RATE COME TO EAT AGAIN BET ON CHENNAI.. BOOKSET 20 PAISA..
Cricket Betting Tips
Chennai Super Kings would look to get back to winning ways when they take on Rajasthan Royals at their new home ground in Pune on Friday. Rajasthan Royals too would look to their campaign back on track after losing the clash against KKR. Raguramtips takes a look at the strengths and weaknesses of the two teams ahead of the clash between CSK and RR at Pune on Friday.
CSK are rich in experience with a successful skipper in MS Dhoni. They have experienced all-rounders in Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo; veteran batsmen in Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu; world-class bowlers in Harbhajan Singh and Imran Tahir. They are so rich in experience that CSK were called a retirement home before the IPL. But with two close wins out of three, they are proving everyone that experience comes handy in IPL.
CSK have had three last-overs finishes and it shows they have not been able to blank out opposition and instead they have to fight hard for every run and wicket. They will get mentally drain out in these tough finishes and eventually struggle to compete. CSK need to find their way to put up better batting and bowling display to post a clinical win over opponents.
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur
Rajasthan Royals have capable T20 batsmen in Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler who can take the game away with their big hitting. D’Arcy Short finally came to party in the clash against KKR. Rahane is getting quick runs as an opener and putting the team in a position of strength. Rahul Tripathi is contributing with useful cameos lower down the order. Overall, they have good depth in their batting department.
Rajasthan have been inconsistent so far, being brilliant in one match and mediocre in the next. Royals had also spent lot of money on big names and those players are yet to hit top gear. Jaydev Unadkat has leaked runs and struggled to pick up wickets. Ben Stokes has been good at patches and lacks consistency.
Ajinkya Rahane (c), D’Arcy Short, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jose Buttler (wk), Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Laughlin
CSK skipper MS Dhoni would target Stokes as the latter can be inconsistent with his line and length. And stokes’ pace would just be to Dhoni’s liking. But Stokes can be a handy player when it comes to bowling those sharp cutters and would fancy his chances at the opposition’s skipper. Overall, it would be fascinating to watch who wins this battle.
Youth vs the experience: Samson is the in-form player at the moment. He struck a brilliant 92* against RCB. Dhoni would throw the ball to an experienced campaigner in Harbhajan when Samson comes out to bat. Samson would take on Bhajji to disturb his rhythm. But it would be foolish to write off Bhajji as he can fire when the chips are down.
Chennai have played 18 matches against Kings XI Punjab, winning 11 and losing 7 of them. CSK have an edge over Rajasthan.
CSK have experience to boast of, while Rajasthan Royals have blown hot and cold so far. It’s going to be a tough contest between the two teams. Our vote goes to CSK.
When the cricket season starts, the whole country seems to unite and root for their favorite team. As the matches heat up, so does the betting activity on the favorite teams and favorite players. But wait; how does one bet successfully, without incurring losses? There is no rocket science behind betting successfully, for a profit. Take a look at some of these cricket betting tips and you will never have to make the same mistakes again.
- Don’t cross your limits: While betting, never ever bet out of your limits. If you don’t have the funds to cover your betting amount, it’s advisable to stay well within your limits, to avoid any kind of future unaffordable losses.
- Follow winning trends: Like any smart strategist, it’s imperative to follow the winning trends, and then decide which team to bet on. As is the case with any sport, the winning teams will always keep moving up, allowing you to make profits always.
- Always follow your gut feeling: It’s been proved that your gut feeling is always strong enough to overtake any trends. If you feel strongly about a team or a player, you should go ahead and bet on it. If you can back up your gut feeling with some past wins, you can become invincible.
- Take risks, but in measured quantities: Betting is all about risking; as it is said, there is no gain without pain. In this case, the only pain you can think of is related to the pain of losing your hard earned money, in case your bet goes awry at the last minute.
- Look at the teams before putting your money on them: The more you bet, the more you will realize which team has a winning streak. Some cricket teams have famous partnerships, which propel the team towards a solid win. South Africa and Pakistan are two such teams.
- Don’t bet on draw test matches: Try and understand which team has the momentum to go till the very end. Long test matches often tend to wear the players out and it becomes difficult to understand which team will win the match. Avoid betting on draw test matches, for best results. With this extensive list of cricket betting tips, even an amateur can expect to rake in some dough eventually. The more you bet, the more seasoned you become and the more you earn. Choose your teams wisely and see how things begin to turn in your favor.