As the cricket game is now becoming more a batsman game, most important new rule announced by ICC is to restrict the bat size, along with these following changes have been announced by ICC on international cricket:
- Bat thickness size will now be restricted to 67 mm, and the thickness of the edge will not be more than 40 mm. Umpires will be having a gauge to check the bat size.
- Handling the ball dismissal has been included in obstructing the field category.
- Like a red card in football, a player can now be sent off the field in cricket also, for serious misbehave.
- If a player first grounds his bat inside crease and after that he loses his contact with be crease and then bails are dislodged, then he will be given not out.
- Now in Cricket, Teams will not lose their review if the decision is umpires call.
- In test cricket, every team can now select six substitute instead of four.
MATCH WIN UPDATES AFTER TOSS
IF LOSS WE REFUND YOUR AMOUNT FIX AND CONFIRM MATCH.
MATCH DIRECT UPDATES FROM GROUND MATCH UPDATES LINE START AFTER TOSS
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP: 80956 21382
- In T20 Internationals if match is reduced to 10 overs or less, a bowler can bowl at least 2 overs in that. If the match is of 6 overs, then 3 bowlers can bowl 2 overs each.